Sunday, 01 December
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Everyone is invited to a free afternoon of dance, art, silent disco, workshops, markets, inclusive sports, sausage sizzle, story time and so much more!
You’re invited to celebrate International Day of People with Disability at FEST-Able on Sunday, 1 December.
Come down to Crown Street Stables in Flemington to enjoy a jam-packed line up of free activities for people of all ages and abilities.
Look forward to:
- Silent disco in the park
- Art exhibition from Footscray Community Art Centre’s Artlife artists
- Live music from The Hacketts
- Sausage sizzle
- Artlife market stalls including ceramics, artworks and more
- 3000 Acres inclusive gardening workshop
- Rotary pop-up op shop
- Special Olympics sausage sizzle
- Inclusive sports from Special Olympics and Active You
- Carer’s pampering corner
- Sensory tent and story time
- Flem/Ken Community Choir
- FOG meditation films
- Crown Street Stables graduation ceremony
- Official opening of the Crown Street Stables new accessible lift
Activities are free and everyone is welcome.
FEST-Able is supported by Footscray Community Arts Centre, Carers Victoria and the Brotherhood of St Laurence.